Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Belated Thankyou!

I told you all about Mardi Gras, and had the picture of that awesome GIANT Cookie bouquet. (If you missed it go back to Feb 25th)

Well, what I didn't get to tell you was, Cookies by Design, was giving away 2 bouquets. People could register and 2 lucky winners would win a yummy bouquet of their own! Can you see where this is going?

Yes, I was one of the lucky winners!!! Life has been crazy and I have been deliquent in saying THANK YOU. Sorry!

Here is a picture of what I won ~



Does this look familiar? A smaller version of the bouquet I took a picture of the night of Mardi Gras! Fate? Kismet? I don't know! I found out that I won the bouquet after my blog was posted!

So, again, thank you to Kris King, owner of Cookies by Design here in Lubbock.

Cozyflier

2 comments:

Sally's World said...

this is a great prize...were't you afaid to eat it?

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

YAY YOU!!!! Isnt winning fun!!!! Hope so cuz you won an award ..go to my blog and get it!!!!