Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Weather - Gotta Love It!



The Calendar says it is Spring, my decorations say it is Spring, however, the temperature and weather still say it is winter! This is what it looked like outside yesterday morning upon awakening!



Now, look real hard, it is snowing like a blizzard! Hard to capture in bright sunshine in late March! I don't have Photoshop, only Kodak free software!
White specs are snow!


See the white specs? It was 20* and snowy all day Friday! Luckily, no major accumulation. It did make for an interesting and challenging drive home for Kevin however. At 6 PM he had areas of bright sunshine, then he would have 1/10th mile visibility!


Wasn't it just a few days ago that it was 80* and we were playing in the park?


Well, as we like to say in Texas, if you don't like the weather, stick around for 5 minutes, it will change!!

Have a great and hopefully WARM weekend!!

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I couldn't see the flakes until I double clicked on the picture and enlarged it. They're beautiful! I didn't get to see anything but piles leftover at the airport. Oh well, I had palm trees instead!